Chromis plug-and-play, hot-swappable GigaPOF® DisplayPort active optical cables are the best solution available for true 4K/60Hz/4:4:4 content delivery over longer distances. Take full advantage of high-bandwidth video transmission, low power consumption, and low EMI with our patented polymer optical fiber technology.
This is a simple, practical solution for ultra-high-definition video distribution in conference and huddle rooms, classrooms and lecture halls, houses of worship, digital signage and many other commercial and residential home theater and gaming applications, Our long-reach GigaPOF® DisplayPort active optical cables provide optical performance at the price and simplicity of copper, giving the professional installer and do-it-yourselfer a complete connectivity solution at a low total cost.
- Cable Type: hybrid design with copper wire and Chromis patented monolithic GigaPOF® ribbon
- Supported Resolution: 4K @ 60Hz
- Data Rate: up to 21.6 Gbps (4 x 5.6 Gbps per channel)
- Power Consumption: 500 mW maximum
- UL Listing: CMP-OF
- Operating Temperature Range: 0 to 50 degrees C
- Cable Dimensions: 5.1 mm x 3.1 mm
- Connectors: 20-pin male DisplayPort
- Maximum Tensile Load: 45 kg (100 lbs)
- Minimum Bend Radius: 5 mm
- DisplayPort Compliance: 1.2 or 1.3 depending on connected devices
- HDCP Compliance: 1.3 or 2.2 depending on connected devices